Success as a manager is heavily influenced by how well your team operates and
what kind of results they achieve. Is your team able to solve problems? Can they
resolve conflict? Are they enthusiastic and motivated to do their best? Do they
work well together? This highly interactive three-day workshop is designed for
participants who want to develop their team leadership skills and unleash the
talent of their individual team members.
Learning Objectives :
• Identify different types of teams.
• Build teamwork by recognizing and tapping into the characteristics of an
• Promote trust and rapport by exploring your team player style and how it
impacts group dynamics.
• Recognize the key elements that move a team from involvement to
empowerment and how to give these elements to your team.
• Develop strategies for dealing with team conflict and common problems.
• Understand how action planning and analysis tools can help your team
If you want full outlines contact us on the below numbers :
M: 01012769079 - 01016445898 – 01009779374 – 01019330540
Email : email@example.com
Dates : 03,04,05,06, 07 & 10 April 2022