• It is no surprise for corporate staff to be staff to be overwhelmed by the abundance of instructed data.
• ERPs and database have evolved to a point where they can house amazingly large amounts of data the question now is, what do you do with this data to add value .
• this workshop will introduce business intelligence (BI), hands on, to allow you to clean, normalize, interpret, analyze and report large volumes of data. you will be able to establish historical relationships, analyze the current situation and predict future strategies .
Learning Objectives :
• Design detailed reports from multiple sets of data through a variety of sources.
• Manipulate the data within your reports to suit your business needs.
• Extract data from your reports to use in different functions and formulas.
• Create an attractive chart and diagram for your business reports to help illustrate data
• Learn the concepts of gathering, cleaning and storage of data.
• Come up with multiple scenarios to resolve business problems within extracted data.
• Design a data model for your large data groups.
• Mine and uncover hidden information with DAX.
• Use Power Queries and practice shaping, blending and exploring files in Excel`s. query editor , and create completely automated loading procedures inside of Excel.
• Use Power Pivot and DAX to explore and analyze our Excel data model
If you want full outlines contact us on the below numbers :
M: 01012769079 - 01016445898 – 01009779374 – 01019330540
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates : 09,16,23 & 30 September 2022