Coach, Mentor, Role Model, Supporter, Guide... do these words ring a bell?
Being a coach involves being able to draw from several disciplines. Coaching is
based on a partnership that involves giving both support and challenging
opportunities to employees. Mentorship is a related skill that is often a part of
coaching. It’s about being a guide, offering wisdom and advice when it is
This highly interactive workshop is designed with a purpose to provide the
learners with keys on how and when to coach (and when to use other tools, like
mentoring) is an essential skill that can benefit both; the learner and the
Learning Objectives :
• Understand how coaching can be used to develop your team.
• Develop the coaching and mentoring skills that help improve individual
• Demonstrate the behaviors and practices of an effective coach.
• Recognize employees’ strengths and give them the feedback they need to
• Identify employee problems and ways you can help to correct them.
If you want full outlines contact us on the below numbers :
M: 01012769079 - 01016445898 – 01009779374 – 01019330540
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates : 23 & 24 October 2022