It is essential to understand how to write reports and proposals that get read. We
write reports in a range of formats and a variety of purposes. Whether you need
to report on a product analysis, inventory, feasibility studies, or something else,
report writing is a skill you will use again and again.
Having a method to prepare these documents will help you be as efficient as
possible with the task. This highly interactive workshop will build on a solid base
of writing skills to present information in formal, informal, and proposal styles.
Learning Objectives :
• Prepare Reports And Proposals That Inform, Persuade, and Provide
• Review Your Work So That It Is Clear, Concise, Complete, and Correct.
• Apply Business Writing Skills in Real Work Applications
• Employ The Best Approach For Winning a Proposal
• Describe & Follow The Four Stages of Writing A Report
• Create a Winning Design that Gets Responses
If you want full outlines contact us on the below numbers :
M: 01012769079 - 01016445898 – 01009779374 – 01019330540
Email : email@example.com
Dates : 06 & 07 Nov 2022