• This workshop is aiming the employees of (Warehouse, stock control, planning, and supply chain) who need an
overview of the key skills and drivers involved when viewing warehouse from a value chain point of view. It examines what warehouse & inventory management is fundamentally about. It will also explore how to change current methods and activities so that benefits are
• Throughout the workshop the Rules for Effective warehouse & inventory Management are identified and discussed.
• Explain the challenges, objectives and functions of warehousing
• Identify the different types of storage and material handling systems
• Develop key performance indicators and benchmark warehouse performance
• Outline the cost and revenue aspects of warehousing
• Improve supervisory skills and deal more effectively with warehouse stuff issues