Effective delegation is one of the most valuable skills you can master. It reduces your workload and develops employee skills. Delegating prepares employees who work for you to be able to handle your responsibilities and simultaneously allows you to advance to other career opportunities within your organization.
Delegation is often one of the hardest skills for a manager to master. However, the skill can be learned. This interactive one-day workshop will explore many of the facets of delegation, including when to delegate and to whom to delegate.
We will also go through the delegation process step by step and learn about techniques to overcome problems.
• Identify how delegation fits into your job and how it can make you more
• Identify different ways of delegating tasks
• Use an effective process for effective delegation
• Give better instructions for better delegation results
• Recognize common delegation pitfalls and how to avoid them
• Monitor delegation results
• Give effective feedback