• “No one can whistle a symphony. It takes an orchestra to play it.”
Being part of a team that gets results begins with establishing a team mindset for yourself as team member. For that reason, this highly interactive workshop begins with a discussion of what a team is and the essential nature of the team
• From there, the workshop journey will lead you through the foundational skills that make teams work, including communication & essential conflict resolution skills to work out unique team challenges & resolve potential conflicts among the team members.
• Describe the Characteristics of High Performing Teams
• Understand the importance of playing to different strengths and skills
• Recognize the need for clear and effective communication
• Understand the challenges of conflict resolution within teams
• Participate in enhancing team’s collaboration