We make decisions and solve problems continually. We start making decisions before we even get out of bed (shall I get up now or not?). Sometimes, we will make as many as 50 decisions by the time we leave for work. Despite all the natural decision-making that goes on and the problem-solving we do, some of us are very uncomfortable with having to make decisions. You may know someone
who has a hard time making decisions about what to eat, never mind the internal wrestling they go through in order to take on major decisions at work. Likewise, we have probably all looked at a solution to something and said, “I could have thought of that.” The key to finding creative solutions is not just creativity, although that will certainly help. The answer rests in our ability to
identify options, research them, and then put things together in a way that works. Having a process to work through can take the anxiety out of problem-solving and make decision-making easier. That is what this two-day interactive workshop is all about.
• Build and expand decision making, critical thinking and creative problem- solving skills
• Apply logical and creative approaches to solving problems and making decisions
• Employ creativity and lateral thinking as business tools
• Analyze and solve actual problems facing them at work
• Develop creative approaches to problem solving and decision making