Have you ever had to make small talk with a Very Important Person and been
lost for words?
If the answer is yes, then you know just how agonizing some moments can be.
Even worse (and what can be even more damaging to your career) are the
social gaffes you aren’t even aware you make.
This highly interactive workshop will help you handle most of those socially
difficult moments. You’ll have an extra edge in areas you may not have given a
lot of thought to before.
• Differentiate between ethics, manners and etiquette
• Identify the significance of etiquette and manners in business
• Develop right professional image
• Identify how to manage the workstation
• Describe how to behave in Open Area office set-up
• Apply proper communication etiquette
• Display proper techniques towards universal behavior etiquette
• Demonstrate appropriate personal and professional conduct
• Identify how to represent the Corporate Branding