• The main objective of any cost management training is activity-based costing
which helps in making better decisions.
• Among these decisions are whether to drop or keep a product, make or buy,
and replace or keep a piece of equipment. Moreover, cost management
includes allocating costs of service departments internally.
• Also covered in this workshop techniques of cost reduction and how to use
• Discover the importance of analyzing and managing costs
• Develop important tools for planning and decision making
• Explain Activity-Based Costing (ABC) and Activity-Based Management
• Estimate costs and allocate them properly
• Evaluate and manage performance through strategic cost management
• Apply several cost reduction strategies in order to meet changing global,
statutory and market conditions
• Recognize and apply measuring initiatives and set targets in order to