• This Workshop provides participants with core knowledge about sales as a function and as a process; this means that participants will get solid exposure to sales and its contribution to company growth.
• In addition, participants will acquire several skills related to negotiating deals, overcoming obstacles, resolving customer issues and closing sales.
● Identify and adopt the right professional selling behaviors and skills
needed to maximize sales performance
● Develop critical self-driven practices to optimize personal and
business effectiveness and efficiency
● Master and implement the sales process to successfully handle
objections and close more deals
● Manage customer expectations and exceed it to gain customer
loyalty and generate repeat business
● Master the art of verbal and non-verbal communication to create
an atmosphere of respect and trust in the seller-buyer interface
Dates: 26,27,28 Sep