• The aim of this Workshop is to assist you in becoming a A successful training function relies heavily on the proper identification of training needs and the evaluation of training.
• This workshop aims at converting subjective decisions for choosing training programs to more objective decisions based on proven training methodologies. Such a paradigm shift increases the value of the training department within an organization. In addition, the focus of this workshop is to build an awareness for evaluation that spans from the most common evaluation forms and assessments to evaluations for skills transfer and return on investment.
• Use internationally recognized methods for identifying training needs
• Analyze and sort the data obtained from a Training Needs Assessment
• Write Instructional Learning Objectives (ILOs) that are aligned with the
results of the TNA
• Evaluate the effectiveness of training at various levels using proper data
collection methods and instruments for each level of evaluation
• List ways to improve transfer of skills from training workshops to the
• Calculate the Return on Investment (ROI) for training programs by
determining their financial costs and returns
Dates : 1 & 2 October 2023