In today’s society, many people experience information overload. We are bombarded with messages to believe various ideas, purchase things, support causes, and lead our lifestyle in a particular way. How do you know what to
believe? How do you separate the truth from the myths?
The answer lies in analytical & critical thinking skills. The ability to clearly reason through problems and to present arguments in a logical, compelling way has become a key skill for survival in today’s world. This highly interactive workshop will give you some practical tools and hands-on experience with critical thinking and problem solving.
• Define core concepts of analytical thinking
• Describe other thinking styles, including left/right brain thinking and whole-
• Work through the analytical thinking process to build or analyze arguments
• Develop and evaluate explanations
• Improve key analytical thinking skills, including active listening and
• Prepare and present powerful arguments
Dates: 21 & 22 Nov