workshop goes through the steps management needs to consider in order to identify and assess risk and decide on proper risk responses and controls.
The workshop ends with how to monitor, communicate and report risk. In addition how to look at risk in different
organizational areas such as strategy, reporting, compliance, operations, financial and physical risk as well as risk in different industries.
The Learning Objectives :
• Identify internal and external changes that will create risks to the
• Understand the relation with the board of directors through
governance and improve Risk-Based Decision Making (RBDM)
• Influence internal controls by choosing the response to the risks
• Classify risk categories in the organization and identify the right
authorities to manage them
• Analyze, assess and improve risk management practices within
Dates : 4,5,6 August 2024