Coach, Mentor, Role Model, Supporter, Guide... do these words ring a bell?
Being a coach involves being able to draw from several disciplines. Coaching is based on a partnership that involves giving both support and challenging opportunities to employees. Mentorship is a related skill that is often a part of
coaching. It’s about being a guide, offering wisdom and advice when it is needed.
This highly interactive workshop is designed with a purpose to provide the learners with keys on how and when to coach (and when to use other tools, like mentoring) is an essential skill that can benefit both; the learner and the organization.
The Learning Objectives:
• Understand how coaching can be used to develop your team.
• Develop the coaching and mentoring skills that help improve individual
• Demonstrate the behaviors and practices of an effective coach.
• Recognize employees’ strengths and give them the feedback they need to
• Identify employee problems and ways you can help to correct them.
Dates : 13 & 14 August 2024