• This workshop addresses the three cornerstones of excellent performance namely, the right set of Key
Performance Indicators (KPIs), the proper means of tracking progress and the most effective methodologies for intervention and feedback.
• By learning how to skillfully handle each of these tasks, team leaders, supervisors or managers will be able to directly and positively influence performance in their units, sections, or departments.
The Learning Journey :
• List the main criteria for measuring performance and use them to plan and manage the performance of others
• Design reporting mechanisms which are critical for measuring progress and use them to track performance and determine critical deviations
• Provide effective feedback as a means of dealing with individual performance gaps and as a tool for effectively addressing all unfavorable changes in performance
• Determine when to coach and when to counsel and then do so based on a thorough understanding of performance gaps and their root causes
Dates : 13 & 14 November 2024