Writing human resources policies and procedures is both an art and a science.
This workshop will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to complete this challenging task inhouse. If you still decide to outsource this activity, you will benefit from this course by learning how to ensure the policies and procedures produced by the third party are written in the right manner for your organization.
Learning Objcetives :
• List all human resources functions and responsibilities and identify their
contributions to organizational success
• Explain the difference between policies, processes and procedures
• Apply appropriate HR policies and procedures writing techniques
• Describe the purpose and usefulness of human resources policies and
• Develop human resources policies and procedures
Dates : 03, 04,05 , 06 & 07 July 2022